Welcome to the St. Nina Orthodox Church!
We are an English-speaking Orthodox Christian Church in Enid.
To start with, we want you to know at least this much:
- You are welcome here. We are always honored to have visitors join us for prayer and worship.
- All of our services are in English.
- You won’t be asked to do anything which would make you uncomfortable.
- We don’t expect visitors to contribute anything to the financial support of our parish or our programs.
- Our children worship with us. If you have young children, they are welcome here, too. Many of us are parents and so we get it, that kids are kids…they can be hyper and so they are free to fidget and move around, flop down on the floor, come and go as they need, sit down if they want/need, make some noise, or whatever…kids are kids. Sometimes we have some real young ones who end up running a few laps. God made kids this way and so we enjoy it and roll with it.
We are part of the worldwide Orthodox Church – the oldest Christian Church in the world. This is not a theological statement, it is an historical one. And in every part of the world, there are Orthodox Christians, Churches and missions: in traditionally Orthodox countries like Romania, Greece, Russia, Serbia, the Middle East, and India but also in Japan, China, the Philippines, throughout Europe including Germany, France, Poland, Finland, across the British Isles, throughout the African continent including Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, and across Central and South America.
If you need any assistance at all, please let us know. We are here to be of service to you.
You can find an exhaustive list of FAQs here: https://enidorthodox.org/about-orthodoxy/
We currently have monthly services in Enid. Click here for more info on Enid activities!